Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments at christopher.gajda@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

YouTube video of Folk music

I've started uploading video to YouTube of the street musician playing Ukrainian folk songs on his folk instruments.

Street musician playing flute

Street musician part 2

Street musician part 3

Street musician, part 4

Street musician, part 5

I just realized that I made a mistake in making the videos, and parts 4 and 5 both have the same music.

(Wednesday) In town today, I met Andrey Genadievich ( the street musician) again. I made a few more recordings, this time with my microphone set for higher input.

Folk tunes played by Andrey #1

Folk tunes played by Andrey #2

Folk tunes played by Andrey #3

Folk tunes played by Andrey #4

Folk tunes played by Andrey #5

No comments:

Post a Comment