Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments at christopher.gajda@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ukrainian girls - Back in the USSR






"Well, those Ukraine girls really knock me out.......


















"They leave the West behind..........."























"And Dravtsi girls make me sing and shout..........."



















"And Karpattya's always on my .........


...my my my my my my my mind!!!"














"Oh show me round your snow-peaked mountains way down south......"








"Take me to your daddy's farm....."









"Let me hear your balalaikas ringing out........."







"Come and keep your Comrade warm!........"







"Back, back in the USSR!!!!!"










Ivan Maximovich
(all-around cool dude)
and his Ukrainian girl, Klara:


No comments:

Post a Comment