Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments at christopher.gajda@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Feast of St John the Baptist - Part I

Today was the Feast of St John the Baptist; took my computer to the Church to record the Liturgy, and possibly put it on YouTube. When I got back home, I found out that I had done everything EXCEPT turn on my microphone.









After lunch, I spent the afternoon exploring Uzhgorod. I wanted some photos of the "Fantan" restaurant, the French restaurant founded in 1790. I went exploring through the building, but the restaurant was closed for renovations, but there were interesting architectural features.  






Street vendors selling forest mushrooms:


A sausage shop:



Took a walk through the old alleys below the Castle:




















No comments:

Post a Comment