Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments at christopher.gajda@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Klara expects me to eat all this?????

Not much to write about today, and only two photos. Doesn't sound like I did much today, but my body says otherwise. I feel like I worked my butt off today. Disassembled the wine press and scrubbed it clean. Went with Misha and Klara to the bazaar to by things for Sunday's festival. For lunch, I had beef ribs, french fries, and a tomato and pepper salad. And bread. Take a good look at this photo. This is MY serving!! A pound of beef, two pounds of french fries, two pounds of salad, half a loaf of bread, and a bottle of wine. This is enough food for five people!!!



I cut some grass, and just did some general clean up. Everyone in the village has been cleaning their property in preparation for Sunday's festival.

Sorry I don't have anything interesting to write about today; I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment